- Dr Kean Birch, Geography and Sociology, University of Strathclyde, Scotland
- Dr Vlad Mykhnenko, Geography, University of Nottingham, England
- Dr Danny MacKinnon, Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow, Scotland
The proposal has three central aims:
- To conceptualise the varieties of neoliberal adjustment that have impacted on regional and urban restructuring and performance over the last 30 years.
- To consider the implications of the current crisis on these neoliberal adjustment processes and what it means for the future of regional and urban economic and social development.
- To explore alternative regional and urban strategies to cope with the effects of previous neoliberal processes and the current crisis.
No events coming up.
- Report (Glasgow, 2010) (pdf)
- The VCS and Public Service Delivery: Lessons from Scotland (pdf)
- Placing the run on Northern Rock (pdf)
- Market Led Growth and well-being a study of Gujarat 1980-2005 (pdf)
- Neoliberalisation, Crisis and Regulatory Restructuring in an age of change (pdf)
- Another item on the ‘curriculum’ of urban competitiveness? (pdf)
- Varieties of Neoliberalization? Marketisation of Transport Infrastructure Delivery (pdf)
- Competition and Creativity from a southern european perspective (before and after the disaster) (pdf)