In 2014, the RSA launched its China Division which is based at the Chinese Academy of Science. The RSA offers a reduced membership rate for new members who join the RSA’s China Division and who are based in China. The China Division membership includes online journal access to the following 28 academic journals:
- Regional Studies
- Spatial Economic Analysis
- Territory, Politics, Governance
- Regional Studies, Regional Science
- Area Development and Policy
- Entrepreneurship & Regional Development
- International Planning Studies
- Policy Studies
- Planning Practice and Research
- Regional Insights
- Climate and Development
- Eurasian Geography and Economics
- Urban Policy and Research
- Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability
- Environmental Politics
- Innovation and Development
- East European Politics
- Baltic Journal of Economics
- Development Studies Research
- Urban, Planning and Transport Research
- City & Health
- Applied Mobilities
- Journal of Housing Research
- Journal of Real Estate Literature
- Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Journal of Real Estate Research.
In addition, the China Division membership includes all other RSA membership benefits such as research funding opportunities and awards, open networks and collaborations, an expert register, reduced members’ rates for RSA events, conferences and discounted publications.
China Division members have online access to Policy Expo publications
China Division members can apply for RSA funding grants or awards.
China Division members can also take advantage of reduced conference rates for members.
China Division members benefit from numerous discounts on publications.
The China Division membership rates in 2021 are as follows:
|Membership type||Membership fee for the RSA China Division membership (12 months from the day of joining)|
|Early Career membership||£20.00|
You can read more about the RSA China Division on the China Division postcard 2021 which is in English and Chinese.
Please note: The China Division is a limited agent for the Regional Studies Association but without any authority to incur financial liability for that Association.