- Dr. Marcin Dąbrowski (email@example.com), Institute for European Integration Research (EIF), University of Vienna, Austria
- Prof. John Bachtler (firstname.lastname@example.org), European Policies Research Centre, University of Strathclyde
- Prof. François Bafoil (email@example.com), Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches Internationales, Sciences Po Paris, CoesioNet
The RSA Research Network on Effectiveness, added value and future of EU cohesion policy intends to bring together academics investigating the issues of effectiveness, impacts, and added value of EU cohesion policy, as well as practitioners working with this policy. This will allow for promoting dialogue and synergies between the two communities, exploring new exciting research avenues and contributing to the policy debate. The network addresses the following key issues for EU cohesion policy:
- Governance and partnership for delivering effective place-based interventions,
- Territorial cooperation and macro-regional approaches,
- Delivering a more results-oriented policy, which considers issues such as conditionalities, enhancing programming and evaluation practice,
- EU cohesion policy and its role in achieving the aims of Europe 2020 strategy,
- Budgetary politics in the wake of a new programming period 2014-2020,
- New financial instruments.
No events coming up.
- More information (pdf)