Corporate membership is for organisations which are actively involved in regional development, research and policies. It is for managing authorities, university departments, institutes, think tanks, consultancies and the like. Corporate membership allows employees of your organisation to enjoy the many benefits of being a member of the RSA.
What our members say:
"We are a corporate member of the RSA because it brings us into contact with a range of high quality thinking about how urban forms work or could work and how public policy can most effectively act in terms of economic geography. It helps us think about cities in new and creative ways that enhance our ability to form evidence based strategy and work effectively to implement it."
Derek Whyte, Assistant Director of Economic Regeneration, Preston City Council, UK
Join the RSA by registering here (this link will take you to a different website).
Become a corporate member to get these benefits:
- Annual subscription of Regional Studies (both print and online);
- Annual subscription of Spatial Economic Analysis (both print and online);
- Annual subscription of Territory, Politics, Governance, (both print and online);
- Annual subscription of Area Development and Policy (both print and online);
- Regional Studies, Regional Science (Open access journal, online);
- Annual subscription of Regions, our members' magazine (online only).
In addition, you can access the fully searchable journals' archive from Volume 1.
As an RSA corporate member your organisation will also have online access to the following 16 subject related journals:
- Entrepreneurship & Regional Development
- International Planning Studies
- Policy Studies
- Planning Practice and Research
- Regional Insights
- Climate and Development
- Eurasian Geography and Economics
- Urban Policy and Research
- Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability
- Environmental Politics
- Innovation and Development
- East European Politics
- Baltic Journal of Economics
- Development Studies Research
- Urban, Planning and Transport Research
Please note, online access to journals is not available to University main libraries.
- Research Network funding: apply for a renewable grant of up to £10,000 to form a Research Network to examine an issue of interest;
- Conference bursaries: apply for free entry to our conferences;
- Apply for a Travel Grant, which offers up to £500 towards travel costs.
Networking & Community
- Access and network via our Territorial Networks of International Divisions, Country Sections, and UK Sub-National Branches;
- Browse the Expert Register, available through our Members' Lounge;
- Stay up to date with our monthly e-Bulletin;
- Attend the Annual President's Event (high-profile networking and awards dinner)- free to attend for members.
Opportunities & Proffessional Development
- Present your work, network and gain latest knowledge at our informative and friendly conferences/events (at the reduced corporate membership rate);
- Get actively involved with your Association to shape the field and encourage innovation;
- Build a global reputation via RSA article marketing, recognition through RSA awards, ECR plenary speaker competition etc.;
- Grow your centre's/ organisation's brand: access knowledge networks, policy-makers and experts in the field, present your work to global audiences etc.;
- Become eligible for one of our annual awards and take part in some of the judging;
- Promote your vacancies, courses and trainings on the RSA's Opportunities pages;
- Nominate a candidate for the annual RSA Awards;
- Apply to become an RSA Ambassador or Territorial Chair;
- Participate in training sessions at RSA conferences.
- Discounted rates for up to 5 employees from your organisation for RSA conferences;
- Reduced Article Processing Charge (APC) when publishing in our Open Access journal Regional Studies, Regional Science;
- 30% discount on books and e-books in the Association's Regions and Cities Series;
- 30% discount on all subject related Taylor and Francis Books including Routledge;
- 30% discount on all subject related Edward Elgar Publications books;
- 35% discount on selected subject related Wiley books;
- 35% discount on all books from Policy Press.
|Click here, to find the territorial Band for your country of residence.||BAND A||BAND B||BAND C||BAND D|
If you are representing a library please contact Jon Manley (Publisher, Routledge Journals, Taylor & Francis) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44(0)20 70176387 to discuss publication subscription rates.
Our membership is now based on a rolling basis and is open to all. Those renewing their membership are eligible for a 10% discounted rate. Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling but if you would prefer to join over the phone or have any membership queries please contact us on +44 (0)1273 698 017 or e-mail to email@example.com.
You can join the RSA by registering here (this link will take you to a different website).
Country Bands - Please select the country/Band you are currently living in.
Andorra; Australia; Austria; Bahamas; Bahrain; Belgium; Bermuda; Brunei; Darussalam; Canada; Cyprus; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong, SAR, China; Iceland; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Korea, Rep.; Kuwait; Liechtenstein; Luxembourg; Macao, SAR, China; Malta; The Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Puerto Rico; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Trinidad & Tobago; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States
Antigua & Barbuda; Argentina; Barbados; Chile; Costa Rica; Croatia; Czech Republic; Equatorial Guinea; Estonia; Greece ; Hungary; Kazakhstan; Latvia; Lithuania; Oman; Palau; Panama; Poland; Portugal; Seychelles; Slovakia; St. Kitts & Nevis; Uruguay; Venezuela
Azerbaijan; Belarus; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; China; Colombia; Cuba; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Gabon; Grenada; Iran, Islamic Reb.; Jamaica; Lebanon; Malaysia; Maldives; Mauritius; Mexico; Montenegro; Peru; Romania; Russia; Serbia; St. Lucia; Suriname; South Africa; Thailand; Turkey; Turkmenistan
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Armenia; Bangladesh; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia & Herzegovina; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cote d’Ivoire; Egypt, Arab Rep.; El Salvador; Ethiopia; Fiji; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iraq; Jordan; Kenya; Kiribati; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Republic; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Moldova; Mongolia; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Paraguay; Philippines; Rwanda; Samoa; Senegal; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia ; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vietnam; West Bank & Gaza; Zambia; Zimbabwe
If your country/territory is not listed, please call us on +44 (0)1273 698 017 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a quote. Please note: Data for China does not include Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region of China, Macao, unless otherwise noted.