Please click here to find a list of some of our current Corporate members
For help signing up as a new user under a Corporate membership, please click here.
Networking & Community
- Increase visibility and global exposure of your organisation
- Reach a global audience of academics, policymakers and practitioners at RSA conferences, online events and via our publications
- Benefit from on demand and live professional development training via the Professional Development webinars
- Access on demand presentations by acclaimed experts in the field via the RSA Webinar Series such as the Regions, Cities and Industry webinars
- Connect with others via RSA funded research networks, search the Expert Register and network via the RSA’s Engagement and Events App (RSA Hub)
- Link up and extend your networks via the RSA’s International Divisions, Country Sections Ambassadors and UK Sub-National Branches
- Join the RSA email list to receive our monthly e-Bulletin for latest RSA initiatives and support – all entries are moderated
- Publish in the RSA blog and share your research/insights with the global RSA community
- Benefit from reduced conference rates for up to five employees
Opportunities & Development
- Grow your centre’s / organisation’s brand globally: Access knowledge networks, policymakers and experts in the field, present your work to global audiences etc
- Present your work, network and gain latest knowledge at our informative and friendly conferences/events (at the reduced conference rate)
- Build a global reputation via RSA article marketing, recognition through RSA awards
- Become eligible for one of our annual awards and take part in some of the judging
- Promote your vacancies, courses and trainings on the RSA’s opportunities pages
- Nominate a candidate for the annual RSA awards
- Participate in professional development training sessions and access on demand recordings of the professional development webinars
- Get actively involved with your Association – we welcome pro-active membership – to shape the field and support innovation
- Benefit from knowledge exchange activities at EU level via the RSA’s European Foundation (RSA Europe)
- Annual subscription of Regional Studies (12 issues)
- Annual subscription of Spatial Economic Analysis (4 issues )
- Annual subscription of Territory, Politics, Governance (8 issues)
- Regional Studies, Regional Science (Open access journal, online)
- Annual subscription of Area Development and Policy (4 issues, 1 volume)
- Regions eZine, the Association’s e-magazine (online only)
- Access to 23 subject-related e-journals
- Policy Impact books (online and hard copy)
We are a corporate member of the RSA because it brings us into contact with a range of high quality thinking about how urban forms work or could work and how public policy can most effectively act in terms of economic geography. It helps us think about cities in new and creative ways that enhance our ability to form evidence based strategy and work effectively to implement it.
- Research network funding: apply for a renewable grant of up to £10,000 to form a research network to examine an issue of interest
- Benefit from an Article Processing Charge (APC) waiver when publishing in ‘Regional Studies, Regional Science’s’ mentored Early Career Paper section (Student or Early Career Corporate members only)
- Apply for a Travel Grant: which offers up to £500 towards travel costs when attending a non-RSA event**
- Conference bursaries: Apply for free entry to our conferences
- Discounted rates for up to 5 employees from your organisation for RSA conferences
- 20% discount off Article Processing Charge (APC) when publishing in the Open Access journal Regional Studies, Regional Science for RSA corporate members (who should be corporate members at the point of submission and acceptance of an article. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code)
- 30% discount on books and e-books in the Association’s Regions and Cities Series
- 30% discount on all subject-related Taylor and Francis Books including Routledge
- 30% discount on all subject-related Edward Elgar Publications books
- 35% discount on selected subject-related Wiley books
- 35% discount on all books from Policy Press at the University of Bristol
Find your band
If you are representing a library please contact Jon Manley (Publisher, Routledge Journals, Taylor & Francis) by email: email@example.com or phone +44(0)20 70176387 to discuss publication subscription rates.
Join the RSA
Membership fees are for one year on a rolling basis (this means your membership will expire a full year from when you join). Membership is open to all.
Country band is determined by place of residence (not place of origin).
Those renewing their membership are eligible for a 10% discounted rate. You have the option to pay for multiple years in advance, taking advantage of the 10% discount and this year’s fee for several years. Please email Alex if this is something you wish to arrange, or if you wish to pay via Direct Debit.
Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling and we can provide an invoice for bank transfer payments.
If you have any membership queries please contact us on +44 (0)1273 698 017 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Get Started Now