Date and time
The recording of this workshop is now available here:
Who can benefit from attending this Workshop?
The workshop is open to and could benefit researchers who wish to explore new approaches to doing research on regional entrepreneurship, regional economics and economic geography, regional innovation, and other social science disciplines, involving citizens. The workshop should also be of value to policy makers and practitioners engaged in working with and engaging citizens in local projects.
This is the second of the five planned workshops building on the first one which highlighted the conceptual underpinnings and the framework for the RSARNCE project. In common with the first workshop the second one is being offered virtually because of the continuing COVID-19 crisis.
The main objectives of the second workshop are to:
- Identify, discuss and develop different approaches to doing research involving citizens in varied communities engaged in entrepreneurship and economic development.
- Present approaches developed and being used to date as part of the RSARNCE project.
- Consider measurement indicators.
- Development of CE Research and Project Practitioners’ Network
The RSARNCE Project Team
- Professor Jay Mitra (University of Essex, UK): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Ursula Weisenfeld: (University of Leuphana, Germany) email@example.com
- Dr Mariusz Sokolowicz: (University of Lodz, Poland) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Agnieszka Kurczewska (University of Lodz, Poland) email@example.com
The Workshop Programme – 26 May 2021
|Time – CEST/UK||Agenda Item||Who is Involved?||Scope|
|2pm/ 1pm||Welcome and Introduction||RSARNCE Project Team||Brief introduction to project; Work to date;|
|2.30pm/1.30pm||The research behind the project||RSARNCE Project Team as above||Overview of Research Design, Approaches, Methods and Data Collection|
|3.15pm/2.15pm||Discussion on Research for the project||All participants, led by RSARNCE Project Team||Involving project activists|
|4.00pm/3.00pm||Data Collected to date||RSARNCE Project Team||Work in progress. Type of data being collected, where and how.|
|4.30pm /3.30pm||Welcome to New Network Members +
|New Members facilitated by the RSA Project Team||Setting or re-setting objectives and next steps|
|5.00pm/4.00pm||Close of Workshop|
Zoom Invitation and Web Link for Workshop
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Wednesday May 26, 2021 13:00 London
Register in advance for this meeting: https://essex-university.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMvcu6rrTojGt3cvG_iNRR1yvSf0fVfch7d
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.