Date and Time
The RSA funded Research Network on Citizen Entrepreneurship invites you to a free workshop titled “Lessons from Citizen Entrepreneurship”. The workshop has been postponed to 24th October 2022, more details to follow.
The workshop will begin by presenting the results of the Network’s research on civic entrepreneurship to date – from a theoretical and practical perspective. Above all, however, we will focus on discussing the role of digital technologies in the development of civic entrepreneurship and developing guidelines for policy-making in this area.
The workshop will be conducted by researchers from British, German and Polish universities.
Aims of the event
- Present a research progress in exploring citizen entrepreneurship (CE) within RSA project,
- Present and discuss cases of CE in different countries,
- Discuss the role of digital technology in CE development,
- Indicate main implications for policy making,
- Development of CE Research and Project Practitioners’ Network.
Programme of the event: to be confirmed