The Association has launched a new policy research initiative worth £15,000 (C. €17,000, US$18,000) to successful teams aiming to connect their work and wider communities to societal questions and policy needs.
Applications are invited on the following themes (click here for the Call for Applications):
1. Role of HEIs in regional development
2. Place-based policy making
3. The Chinese One Belt One Road initiative
The two key deliverables from each Expo are:
- an article for Regional Studies, Regional Science with the Article Processing Charge (APC) sponsored by the Association from the withheld portion of the grant (articles will be subject to peer review)
- a book in the new RSA Impact and Policy Series. This would be a minimum 25,000 and maximum 30,000 words policy book. It could be in the form of a report or edited papers with an introduction and conclusion. It must include an executive summary highlighting the policy implications from the work.
Application form is available here: http://www.regionalstudies.org/funding/page/policy-expo-grant-scheme
The submission deadline for detailed applications is 30th March 2018. Please send your applications and queries to email@example.com