The RSA is pleased to announce the award of £10,000 (c. $13,300; c. €11,800) to the RSA Research Network on Transformative Knowledge Regions (TRAKR).
This research network explores the conceptual, methodological, empirical, and policy dimensions of the recent shift from knowledge-intensive to “transformative knowledge regions”. By doing so, it seeks to renew the understanding of knowledge as an asset in regional development in light of on-going sustainability transitions.
The network brings together scholars of the geography of knowledge and sustainability transitions, as well as established and early career researchers. Network organisers are:
- Dr Anna Butzin (WestphalianUniversity of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Dr Hugues Jeannerat (University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Dr Jesper Manniche (Centre for Regional and Tourism Research, Denmark)
- Dr Luis Carvalho (University of Porto, Portugal)
- Dr Kerstin Meyer (WestphalianUniversity of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Pauline Lavanchy (University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
The organisers are delighted to have received this RSA support. “This grant will set a 3-years stage for developing and communicating our research on sustainability transition.”
Please click here to read more about this research network.
Click here to read more about the research network scheme, including how to apply for the next round of funding – deadline is 26 October 2023.