We are now inviting applications for the 2019 Annual Conference Special Sessions. We encourage you to submit and/or participate in a Special Session, as they are are great way to have a focused discussion, giving you the opportunity to meet others who may share your research interests.
There are two types of Special Sessions, with both open to conference participants to attend as audience members.
- Open Special Session – the session organiser proposes the topic and provides a short description and the call for submissions. Delegates can submit their abstract for this session when they register for the conference.
- Closed Session – the session organiser proposes a complete session, including all speakers. Other delegates may not submit their abstracts for this session.
We encourage you to consider submitting a Special Session before the dates outlined below:
- Special Session proposal – 4th January 2019
- Bursary application – 1st February 2019
- Abstract submission – 28th February 2019
If you have any questions concerning the conference, please do not hesitate to contact Lesa at email@example.com. More information about our 2019 Annual Conference is available here. We hope to see you in Santiago de Compostela in 2019!