2022 RSA Central and Eastern Europe Conference Special Sessions
As part of the 2022 RSA Central and Eastern Europe Conference, we welcome proposals for Special Sessions. Special Sessions are a great way to bring together presenters to discuss and highlight a particular topic and to develop or further extend your network.
Click here to submit an abstract to one of the special sessions. Please choose the special session from the Gateway Theme during the submission process.
Abstract submission deadline: 16th May 2022
David Celetti, PhD, Professor, University of Padua, Italy
Irina Turgel, Dr of Sc. (Econ), Professor, Ural Federal University, Russia
Konstantin Bugrov, Dr of Sc. (History), Leading Researcher, Institute of History and Archaeology of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Professor of Ural Federal University, Russia
Irina Antonova, Cand. of Sc. (Econ), Associate Professor, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia
- The concept of creative reindustrialization of single-industry and second-tier cities
- The concept of digital twins in territorial development
- Sociological theory of frames in urban development
- Models of economic concentration, knowledge flow and center-periphery relations
- The concept of transnational transfer of politics
- Spatial inequality of single-industry and second-tier cities: between concentration and diversification.
- The State supporting policy of company towns and the policy of town-forming enterprises to support the territories of presence.