We would like to encourage you to download our Mobile App – RSA Hub. RSA Hub is packed with really useful features to enhance your membership or attendance at RSA events both online and face to face.
- Engage in year-round content
- Connect with other app users both RSA members and non-members
- Link your RSA membership with your app account to access member only content
- Access RSA journals directly from the app without the need to login through the RSA Lounge
- Access member only discounts with selected publishers
- Access online journals from other associations which are included in your membership
- Push notifications to keep up to date with RSA news and announcements
- Event participant directory
- Virtual events
- Messaging/conversations 1:1 chat
- Personal itinerary builder for events
Discover the RSA Hub
Click here to view a short video guide for the new RSA Hub app.
Download the RSA Hub app
Please follow these steps to download the event app:
- Search for RSA Hub in your app store to download. (Direct link for Apple App Store; Direct link for Android Google Play Store)
- Create an app account, if you are an RSA member, use the same email address that you use for your RSA membership, this will link your membership to your app account (if you do use a different email you will still be able to link to your membership once you are logged into the app).
- Create your profile – you can add a photo, links to your social media accounts etc
- You now have access to all the app features including member only content if you’ve linked your accounts
You’re all set and can now message the participants and view their profiles by clicking on the attendees in the Directory when you are in an event. To view the programme, Click on “Webinars”, where you can also add to your personal schedule.
How to access RSA Hub?
You can access the RSA Hub app to join the sessions via this link: https://events.rdmobile.com/Home/Details/313 and set up an account, if you haven’t done so already.
How to maximise your virtual RSA webinar experience?
We strongly recommend that you download the RSA Hub App in advance in order to view the most up-to-date programme as well as chat with participants. The RSA Hub contains options for virtual engagement and access to both live content and recordings. We recommend that you:
- Use the Directory in the Connect & Network menu to connect with other participants
- Also under the Connect & Network menu you can share your thoughts/photos about the event
- Under Virtual Resources there is a desktop version of the event – you can also click here to access
- Use the links in each webinar to access the live event and the recordings