To better serve the strategic goals and demands of the high-quality regional development and promote innovative development in the area of regional research, the Regional Studies Association China Division and Faculty of Geographical Science, Beijing Normal University will hold the 2023 RSA China Division Annual Conference from December 1st to December 3rd 2023, at the Zhuhai campus of Beijing Normal University in Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China.
Themed “The Chinese path to Modernization and high-quality regional development”, the 2023 RSA China Division Annual Conference mainly focuses on new concepts, new technologies, new methods, national and regional strategies, regional coordination, spatial governance, sustainable development, innovation-driven, global production and financial network reconstruction, new modes of urbanization, rural revitalization, and other related topics on the high-quality in the regional development.
We sincerely invite and warmly welcome all scholars both from domestic and abroad to exchange new theories, methods, and technologies, explore the new opportunities, positioning, and paradigms of regional research, and jointly promote the prosperity and development of regional research.
To register, please visit http://www.rsachina.org/jqhd/250.html
More details on the 2023 RSA China Division Annual Conference are as follows:
Date: December 1-3, 2023
December 1st, 2023: Full day registration, attendees collect conference materials
Morning of December 2nd, 2023: Opening Ceremony and Keynote Speech
Afternoon of December 2, 2023: Panel Session
Morning of December 3rd, 2023, Panel Session
Afternoon of December 3rd, 2023: Panel Session and Closing Ceremony
Registration and venue location: Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai, International Exchange Center (Jinghuayuan Hotel).
Scale: Around 200 people
- Several Key Technical Issues in Regional Development Research. Lecturer: Changqing, Song, Dean of Faculty of Geographical Science, Beijing Normal University
- The Chinese Model: Theoretical Construction Beyond the Debate between Market and Government. Lecturer: Weidong, Liu, Director of Bureau of International Cooperation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- How does the regional economy respond to external shocks? Lecturer: Canfei, He, President of College of Urban and Environmental Science, Peking University
- Urban Development and Governance in China: National Entrepreneurship. Lecturer: Fulong, Wu, Professor of University of London
- Dynamic Game: How to Shape Innovation-Driven Regional Development in the Relationship between Government and Enterprise. Lecturer: Jiang Xu, Head and Professor of the Department of Geography and Resource Management, The Chinese University of Hongkong
- Cross-border healthcare and cross-border mobility in the Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macao Greater Bay Area. Lecturer: Shenjing, He, Head and Professor of the Department of Urban Planning and Design; Executive Vice President of the Urban Systems Institute at the University of Hong Kong