Please note the availability of a Research Fellow post for the project ‘Driverless Futures?’ based with the PI Dr Jack Stilgoe at University College London.
0.6FTE for a minimum of two years (£35,965 – £43,470 per annum pro rata)
Closing date: 28 Jan 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of this role is to contribute to the design and implementation of a range of activities in relation to the Driverless Futures’ project.
This includes such duties as settting up and running other research activities relating to RRI and its stakeholders; preparing progress reports; attending project meetings; contributing to drafting and submitting papers; and various other tasks as required by the Principal Investigators.
This appointment is for two years, in the first instance.
- A degree and PhD in a relevant subject area
- Knowledge of qualitative research techniques including literature searching
- Evidence of an interest in STS/technology policy/public engagement with science/transport studies
Experience of working in a research environment
- A job description and person specification can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
- To apply for the vacancy please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below on the original listing
- For any further queries about the role please contact Alex Reffell on firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCL Taking Action for Equality: We will consider applications to work on a part-time, flexible and job share basis wherever possible.
Closing Date 28 Jan 2020
Latest time for the submission of applications 23:59
Interview date TBC
This appointment is subject to UCL Terms and Conditions of Service for Research and Support Staff.
Please use these links to find out more about UCL working life including the benefits we offer and UCL Terms and Conditions related to this job.
|Job description and person specification|