Research assistant position for our Sustainable and Natural Hazard Resilient Regions project at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
Find more information here: https://uni-freiburg.de/university/jobs/00002738/
Societal and industrial transformation towards sustainability requires robust and reliable tools for decision making. These tools must jointly consider the human, technical and natural systems and therefore require intimate merging of social and physical science. This project aims to develop a framework informed by agent-based modelling simulation and social network analysis tools. The framework will be tested on a case study in the city of Freiburg.
We are looking for a talented and motivated student to help with conducting stakeholder workshops in the city of Freiburg.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring local knowledge of potential stakeholders
- Establish the contacts and coordinate the communication
- Assist in designing and organizing the workshop
- Experience with conducting workshops, experiments and familiarity with computational modelling would be beneficial.
- BSc or MSc in experimental economics, behavioural economics, sustainability governance, socio-ecological economics and policy, environmental policy or public policy.
- Fluent both in English and German.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Alexander Stolz on the E-Mail email@example.com
We are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for the position advertised here.
Please send your application in English including supporting documents citing the reference number 00002738, by 28.02.2023 at the latest. Please send your application to the following address in written or electronic form:
Tennenbacher Strasse 4
Feel free to contact me directly if you want to know more.
Apply before 28 February 2023!