The 15th edition of the Regional Innovation Policies Conferences will be hosted by Aalborg University on the 25th and 26th March 2021 in Aalborg, Denmark.
The conference will focus on regions in transformation – as well as transformations in regional innovation policy and new developments in methods for defining and analysing regions. We welcome abstract submissions related to regional innovation policies, with a particular emphasis on the following themes:
- Regional transformation and relatedness
- The geography of eco-innovation and of sustainability transitions
- Place-based innovation
- The role of universities in regional innovation
- Regional Innovation Systems
- Measuring the local – techniques for identifying geographical scale and scope
- Policy and governance innovation
- Mission oriented policies
Contact and abstract submission: Reginnpol2020@aau.dk
Abstracts should be 750-1200 words. Please indicate suggested track when submitting.
- 1 April 2020: Submission opens
- 30 June 2020: Deadline for abstract submission (750-1200 words)
- 10 August 2020: Information on abstract acceptance
- 28 September 2020: Deadline for registration and full paper submission*
- 25 October 2020: Preconference reception (evening)
- 26-27 October 2020: Conference
* Please notice that after acceptance based on the submitted abstract, submission of a full paper is required together with registration for the conference. See further details under “Registration and paper submission”.
More details can be found at www.reginnpol2020.aau.dk