Essex Business School has just launched a PhD programme in HRM and Organisation Studies.
This new degree is housed in the Organisation Studies and HRM Group(OSHRM) at Essex Business School.
It will provide students with the opportunity to interrogate the theories and practice of organisation in relation to work, management and the experience of employment.
The OSHRM Group welcomes proposals from those interested in exploring the historical, socio-economic, cultural, and political context within which work and its organisation takes place, as well as that which has critical implications for contemporary organisational and management practices.
You can tailor your research to a profession or sector of your choice, or may choose to pursue research in one of the following areas:
- Organisational spatiality and design
- Environmental sustainability and ethics
- The sociology and social psychology of work
- Employee relations
- Work and organisation studies
- Gender, diversity and embodiment in the workplace
- Precarious employment and vulnerability
- Public sector change and reorganisation.
For further details please visit: