Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Application deadline: September 11, 2019
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Standard European Fellowship, Centre for Urban Research on Austerity, De Montfort University, UK
The Centre for Urban Research on Austerity (CURA) seeks expressions of interest from outstanding post-doctoral candidates eligible to apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship at a UK host institution. This year, CURA is looking to support applications in the following areas:
- International political economy of development
- Political economy of work and labour in the Global South
- Urban labour and social movements in Latin America
- Radical alternative forms of social and economic organisation
Qualified candidates can apply for a Fellowship with CURA, provided you have not lived or worked in the UK for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline of 11th September 2019. For more information, see https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2019.
If you would be interested in working with us for 1-2 years on a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship, please email an expression of interest (EoI) to Professor Jonathan Davies at email@example.com by Monday 8th July. Please include:
- a CV with details of your academic and other relevant accomplishments
- a 1-2 page working research proposal
- a supporting letter explaining research synergies with CURA and what makes you a potentially outstanding candidate for a Fellowship.
The successful candidate(s) at the EoI stage will be supported by a CURA mentor in developing the full proposal and application for final submission on 11th September 2019.