INTERNSHIP POSITION IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION STUDIES UNIT
We are looking for a full-time intern to join the Development and Evaluation studies unit for 6 months.
He/she will support CSIL research teams in the field of evaluation of public policies.
- Conduct desk documentary research on specific topics
- Assist in literature reviews
- Draft written inputs of research/evaluation reports in English
- Collect and process data for statistical analysis and production of graphs
- Support the preparation of workshops organised in the framework of ongoing research projects
- Support in developing and implementing online surveys.
- Master degree (Laurea Specialistica or Master Post-Laurea) in Economics, Statistics or Political
Science with excellent final grade (higher than 100/110 according to the Italian grading system)
- Knowledge of the European Union institutional framework and European industrial and innovation policies, proven by university exams, previous work experience or postgraduate courses, will be an asset.
- Fluency in English (C1 o C2), preferably proven by a language certificate
- Good knowledge of another language, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).