Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Application deadline: July 15, 2019
inno TSD Internship: European project management & communication, Sophia Antipolis, France
Who we are: inno TSD
Core activity: Consulting
What we do: inno TSD, located in Sophia Antipolis, France, has been created in 1986 and is a part of inno group, one of Europe’s leading consultancy firms in innovation management and technology transfer, with approximately 60 staff.
We work with some of the best research and innovation stakeholders in Europe and internationally to support their collaborative research and development projects, or international collaboration, financed by the European Commission, in all the main technology sectors.
Our activities are the following:
- Call detection, project planning, set up and coordination: identifying calls, proposal writing, project management, policy dialogue support, international RDI collaboration implementation.
- Impact maximisation: dissemination and communication activities, digital strategies, stakeholder’s engagement, community building, exploitation strategies, sustainability planning, user requirements and interactions.
- Network and platforms: Creation of platforms and services to enhance the delivery of public policies, community engagement and management, development of bespoke digital tools.
- Analyses, studies and reports: impact assessment, KPI monitoring, evaluations, framework contracts, need analysis, benchmarks etc.
- Empower strategic international & interregional collaboration: roadmap development, policy dialogue support, support to international RDI collaboration.
What you will do
European project management and communication: as part of the inno TSD team dedicated to European and international projects, you will collaborate with project managers on the following aspects:
➢ Assist on the day-to-day activities of European project management tasks such as:
- Perform desktop researches, analyses, surveys,
- Write reports, prepare presentations,
- Organise meetings, events,
- Get in touch with international institutions and partners,
- Participate in projects outreach strategies implementation.
➢ Support the development of European and international platforms by:
- Defining the planning and implementing tasks developments,
- Collaborating on the writing of policy briefs and white papers.
- Excellent spoken and written English (mother tongue or a recognised qualification is a strong asset), good command of French is a plus.
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills.
- Understanding of project management, ideally for EU funded projects.
- ➢ Computer literacy and familiarity with ICT tools such as web-based communication platforms are an asset. ➢ Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). ➢ You have good personal relationship skills. ➢ You share the following values: rigour, commitment, initiative and creativity. ➢ You are organised and know how to deal with deadlines. ➢ You have a strong interest in economic development, innovation and Europe. ➢ You are comfortable working in a small team, dynamic, open-minded and result oriented.
Education: BA in any field of relevance to the above tasks (political science, project management, business administration, etc.)
Internship duration: 6 months.
Location: Sophia Antipolis, France.
Stipend: Stipend based on the legal remuneration, provision of “tickets restaurants”, sport and social activities offered by the company
How to apply: Send your resume and an application letter (in English) to Vanessa Durand: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ophira 1 – BP 63 – Place Joseph Bermond, F-06902 Sophia Antipolis – Cedex France Web: https://www.inno-tsd.fr/en Tel.: 04 92 38 84 10 Fax : 04 93 65 41 35