Posted on: 7 May, 2019
Application deadline: July 1, 2019
International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the Central Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (CAIAG), Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the Central Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (CAIAG) in Bishkek
«Remote and terrestrial exploration of the Earth in Central Asia»
The Institute pleased to announce that, this year the Central-Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences is 15 years old and in connection with this, an international jubilee conference will be held on September 16-18 with the participation of scientists from several countries. The conference will be devoted to Remote and terrestrial exploration of the Earth in Central Asia.
- 1 May 2019 – mailing 1st circular
- 1 July 2019 – registration and call for contributions including abstract
- 1 August 2019 – mailing 2nd circular and programme
- September 16-18 2019 – conference days
Conference location: Central Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (CAIAG) in Bishkek.
- Central Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (CAIAG)
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geoscinces
- National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic
Conference languages: English and Russian.
Section 1. Monitoring and study of the geo-dynamic processes in Central Asia
Section 2. Monitoring and research of water resources under the influence of Global Change
The organizer committee members:
- Chairmans: Moldobekov.B.D and Lauterjung, J.: Co-directors of the Central-Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (CAIAG)
- Kutanov.A.A: National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Abdyrahmatov.K.E: Institute of Seismology, National Academy of Sciences KR
- Aytaliev.A.M. Department of monitoring, forecasting of emergency situations of MES KR
- Rustamov.A.A: State Agency for Environmental Protection and Forestry under the_Government of KR
- Tashtanaliev.K.J: Department of Water Management and Melioration Ministry of Agriculture of Food Industry and Melioration_of_KR
- Osmonbetov.E.K: State Committee for Industry, Energy and Subsoil Use of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Bekilov.A.T: Agency on Hydrometeorology at the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Torsten Bretsina: Director of GIZ in the Kyrgyz Republic
- Matthew Free: Ove Arup & Partners International Limited
- Chymyrov.A.U, Nurtaev.B, Begaliev.U.T, Rybin.A.K, Petrov.B.B,Oth.A,Schöne.T, Holzle.M, Schneider.Ch.: Scientific Advisory Committee CAIAG
Requirements for published articles and their design
The authors of the articles approved by the organizing committee will be invited to the jubilee scientific conference. The article is submitted in electronic form (MS WORD). A4 format (portrait). Fields: all 20 mm. Line spacing – single. Arial font. Point size (characters) – 14 pt. The recommended length of the article is 5 pages.
General requirements and drafting rules. References are listed in order of their mention in the article. References in the text are enclosed in square brackets, for example: . Paragraphs are separated from each other by a single empty line. Please provide information about the author (s) on a separate sheet containing:
- surname, name, patronymic completely;
- degree, academic title;
- place of work, position held
- contact phone (work, home, cell), email address.
4. The articles should be structured as follows: introduction, scientific problem or research question, research methodology, research results, conclusions and the list of references.
5. It is not recommended in a single article a large number of authors (5 or more). Optimally from one to three authors in one article.
6. The text of the article with a volume of less than 5 pages is not recommended
Payment of the registration fee
For reimbursement of expenses related to the organization of the conference, it is necessary to pay the registration fee in the amount of:
- Local participants 15$ for person
- Participants from Commonwealth of Independent States 15$ for person
- Foreign participants 50$ for person
For young scientists will consider partial funding by organizing committee.
Organizing committee coordinator: Head of department „Capacity building and scientific cooperation“, Zhaparkulova Cholpon Shabynovna, e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile phone: +996 312 55 54 54 (ext 220) / +996 700 88 57 66
Executive secretary: Momunbekov Beksultan e.mail: email@example.com, phone: +996 312 55 54 54 (ext 205), mob:+996 552 64 53 42
Secretary: Raiymkulova Altinay, e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +996 312 55 54 54 (ext 205), mob:+996 774 531 907