- Date: Friday 4 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 17:00
- Type: Conference
- Spoken Language: English
- Building: Erasmus Pavilion
- Location: Campus Woudestein
- Ticket information: There is no fee required to participate.
We would like to invite you for the Conference Caring Geographies, organised by Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management on 4 November 2022 at the Erasmus Pavilion.
The aim of this conference is to reflect on the region as a research object in the domain of medical and social care, and more particularly the current re-evaluation of the region in healthcare governance and policy. We are excited to announce the following keynote speakers during the conference:
- Colin Lorne (Lecturer in Geography, Open University)
- Louise Meijering (Professor in Health Geography, University of Groningen)
- Roland Bal, Iris Wallenburg and Jitse Schuurmans (ESHPM, Erasmus University Rotterdam)
We invite researchers, both junior and senior, to participate in and contribute to the conference. It is possible to attend the conference as guest and/or as presenter.
Please find the call for papers here. Interested applicants are invited to submit abstracts of approximately 500 words before the deadline of 12 September 2022 at 23:00 CET. Please send your abstract to email@example.com.
09:30 Coffee and tea
10:00 Conference start with keynote speakers
13:00 Afternoon program with paper sessions
17:00 End of conference with drinks
The conference will be held at the Erasmus Pavilion building, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Burgemeester Oudlaan 350, Rotterdam.