Posted on: 18 February, 2019
Application deadline: March 29, 2019
Associate Professorship in Government and Business, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Economic inequality
- International trade policy
- Political economy of development
- Government-business relations
- Comparative politics and public policy
- Teaching and associated examination in existing CBS programs, including Executive Education
- Individual and group based research meeting high international standards
- Promoting CBS’s academic reputation
- Initiating, fund raising and coordinating research projects
- Promoting the teaching and research capabilities of Copenhagen Business School and other relevant assignments at Copenhagen Business School
- Contributing to the administrative responsibilities of the Department and to CBS-wide tasks
- Communicating findings to the public in general and to CBS’s stakeholders in particular, including participating in the public debate
- Research meeting high international standards, including responsibility for the academic development of the relevant discipline
- Responsibility for publishing, scientific communication and research-based teaching
- Active participation in the regular research activities, such as research seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Advanced degree in an appropriate field
- Documented teaching qualifications or other material for the evaluation of his/her pedagogical level. Please see guidelines for teaching portfolios.
- Documented research production at an international level, including publications in the field’s internationally recognized journals
- Professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- A statement of application.
- Proof of qualifications and a full CV.
- Documentation of relevant, significant, original research at an international level, including publications in the field’s internationally recognized journals and citations in the Social Science Citation Index and/or Google Scholar.
- Documentation of teaching qualifications or other material for the evaluation of his/her pedagogical level.
- Information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation and international co-operation.
- A complete, numbered list of publications (indicating titles, co-authors, page numbers and year) with an * marking of the academic productions to be considered during the review. A maximum of 10 publications for review are allowed. Applicants are requested to prioritise their publications in relation to the field of this job advertisement.
- Copies of the publications marked with an *. Only publications written in English (or another specified principal language, according to research tradition) or one of the Scandinavian languages will be taken into consideration).
- A research statement of max 5 pages, elaborating on a future research agenda
- A teaching statement of max 5 pages, elaborating on pedagogical principles and a suggested future teaching agenda
Ansøgningsfrist: 29. marts 2019.
CBS er et unikt erhvervsuniversitet med en høj andel af udenlandske ansatte og studerende. CBS har ca. 644 undervisnings- og forskningsårsværk, 192 ph.d.-studerende og 724 administrative årsværk. Ca. 20.422 studerende er fordelt på bachelor-, kandidat-, MBA/EMBA-, ph.d.- og Executive-programmer, der udbydes på dansk og engelsk. Vores videnskabelige medarbejdere tæller internationale eksperter inden for de klassiske forretningsdiscipliner, men også i filosofi, historie, psykologi, sociologi, jura, politik, informationssystemer og kultur.
Universitetet tager imod ansøgninger fra kvalificerede kandidater uanset alder, køn, race og etniske baggrund.