Five RA posts available to join us on the next stages of the Modern Energy Cooking Services (MECS) programme
MECS is a 39.8 million programme funded by UK Aid through the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office, led by Loughborough University. The Research Associates will support the delivery of the MECS programme, working closely with MECS in-country partners, articulating headline research findings to a range of stakeholders, and leading on research uptakes.
We are looking for a team of researchers with skills and experience in the following thematic areas: (in alphabetical order)
– Climate and Carbon finance
– Consumer habits
– Energy policy and governance
– Energy systems modelling (on and off-grid)
– Finance (e.g. climate and carbon finance, RBF, multilaterals)
– Finance (e.g. saving and credit behaviour, intra household decision making)
– Gender and inclusion
– Humanitarian and displacement settings
– Integrated energy planning
– Supply chain and logistics (global movement and local assembly and manufacturing)
– Urban studies
Informal enquiries about the posts should be made by email to me or to Dr Louise Medland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for the receipt of applications: 15 August 2022.