Social and economic development & regional policy: Multilevel Governance in Post-Industrial Societies
Dates: 17th June – 18th June 2020
Place: Jan Evangelista Purkyne University, Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
The theme of the forthcoming conference is multilevel governance. The papers should ideally explore one of its following dimensions while addressing the general focus of the conference on environmentally-responsible social and economic development & regional policy.
- Policy making and cross-sectoral strategies;
- Vertical and horizontal relations within local governance
- Public participation and transition initiatives
- Session for young researches
- Special attention – Urban Mobility
More information on the conference web site: https://seder.ujep.cz/
- Deadline for registration of speakers: 31st March 2020
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 20th April 2020
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 1st May 2020
- Deadline for payment of conference fee: 15th May 2020
- Deadline for submission of working paper: 1st June 2020
- Deadline for registration of other participants: 12th June 2020
- Deadline for submission of PowerPoint presentations: 15th June 2020
- Reviews of working papers: 17th July 2020
- Deadline for submission of full papers: 31st August 2020
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The official deadline for the submission of abstracts is on April 20th, 2020 (see ‘Key dates’). Later submission will be not accepted! The decision about the acceptance of the abstract will be made no later than on May 1st, 2020. The successful authors will be invited to submit the working paper, that will be presented on the conference.
Abstracts should be based on the ‘abstract template’ (use specified fonts, the text should not exceed 600 words incl. references, tables, and figures). To submit the abstract, please use the ‘online form’, where you can specify the details about authors, and the preferred form of presentation – oral, or poster presentation. The scientific secretariat will confirm the receipt of the abstract (if you not receive the confirmation, don’t hesitate to contact the scientific secretariat!).
Please reflect following instructions by finalizing your abstract. The abstract should reflect the ‘Topics’ of the conference, describe the goal(s), content (ongoing research, completed research, literature review, case studies, meta-analysis, comparative study etc.), methodology and preliminary results of the paper. The conference will be carried out in English, so all abstract should be written and presented in English!
The participants are expected to send their working papers by June 1st, 2020 (see key dates). After the conference they will get reviews of their paper (July 17th, 2020) and will be asked to finish their paper taking into account the feedback from the conference participants till August 31st, 2020 (see key dates above).
Working papers will be reviewed by leading experts and published in the conference proceedings (with ISBN and sent to Thomson Reuters). According to the decision of the Scientific Committee best papers will be published in the GeoScape Journal (see this link). To see the list of papers published in GeoScape Journal based on papers presented at SEDER-Conference 2018 please visit this link.
For further information please contact the Scientific Secretariat on email@example.com.