Posted on: 2 January, 2019
Application deadline: February 28, 2019
17 PhD Grants at the Department of Political and Social Sciences at SNS, Florence, Italy
17 fully funded PhD grants (for 4 years) at the Department of Political and Social Science, of the Scuola Normale Superiore, in Florence, Italy.
We hope to see as many good applicants as possible and to have with us 17 new PhD students with the new year.
All students admitted to the doctoral programme receive scholarships, which include tuition fees and a grant for board and accommodation. The scholarship is guaranteed to students who maintain a high academic level and make significant progress in their thesis work.
All students will be entitled to additional funding for their research activity, even abroad.
Admission to doctoral programmes will be based on academic assessment of candidates and on interviews.
More information on the programme, department and application procedure can be found at the following links:
Submission of the applications:
- Spring session: 11:59 pm (CET) of Thursday, February 28, 2019;
- Autumn session: 11:59 pm (CEST) of Thursday, 29 August, 2019.
Evaluation of qualifications:
- Spring session: by Friday, March 15, 2019;
- Autumn session: by Monday, September 16, 2019.
- Spring session: from Monday, March 23, 2019 to Thursday, April 18, 2019;
- Autumn session: from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Monday, September 30, 2019.