- Professor Philip Nicolas Cooke, Cardiff University, Wales, England
- Professor Jesper Lingardh Christensen, Aalborg University, Denmark
This Research Network aims to analyse regional evolution in production and use of 'Green' inputs and their consumption, including with reference to governance and policies by:
- Defining the field that contains 'Green Industry' activities such as sub-sectors of agriculture, materials, manufacturing, energy, transportation and waste management & recycling
- Analysing the dynamics of the multi-level governance (including Green City Governance) and regulatory regimes that form the context for green innovation, entrepreneurship & regional evolution
- Identifying the key investment (e.g. venture capital, green public funds) and opportunity fields in, for example, clean technologies (energy, production, environment) and assessing their regional dynamics, and those of other relevant fields
No events coming up.
- Report (Denmark, 2008) (pdf)