Date and location
- June 24, 2013 - June 28, 2013
- Cardiff School of Management, Cardiff Metropolitan University
The Creative Regions Summer School is an exciting week of intense learning for postgraduate students, practitioners and policy makers interested in engaging with the current debates and research surrounding the role of the creative economy in local and regional development.
Key themes that will be explored during the Summer School are as follows:
– Understanding creative people, creative work and creative skills;
– Mapping and analysing the creative economy;
– Innovation and entrepreneurship in the creative industries;
– Creative clusters and networks;
– Urban regeneration and the creative economy;
– Creative class and regional economic development;
– Policy perspectives: international, national, regional and local;
– Higher Education, creative graduates and the creative economy.
For further info see-
A limited number of bursaries funded by the Regional Studies Association are available to assist with travel expenses and fees: