4th Geography of Innovation Conference, January 31st - February 2nd 2018, Barcelona
The AQR research group and the University of Barcelona, in partnership with EUROLIO, are organizing the fourth Conference of Geography of Innovation, which will take place in Barcelona from January 31st to February 2nd 2018.
The Geography of Innovation Conference provides a forum for discussion to scholars interested in scientific, policy and strategic issues concerning the spatial dimension of innovation activities. In line with the three previous editions of the conference, held in Saint Etienne (France) in 2012, Utrecht (Netherlands) in 2014 and Toulouse (France) in 2016, the main objective of this event is to bring together some of the world’s leading thinkers from a variety of disciplines ranging from economic geography and regional science, economics and management science, sociology and network theory, and political and planning sciences.
- Call for Special Sessions: May 19th, 2017
- Papers and Extended abstracts Submission: June 1st to Sept. 10th, 2017
- Acceptance Confirmation: October 2nd, 2017
- Registration Opens: October 2nd, 2017
- Registration Closes: November 24th, 2017
- Congress Opens: January 31st, 2017
The call for Special Sessions for the 4th Geography of Innovation Conference is now open. Deadline: May 19th, 2017.
More info here: http://geoinno2018.com/