0.8 Post-Doc position, Technische Universität, Berlin
Technische Universität Berlin offers an open position for a Post-Doc on a 0.8 working time
Salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 2nd qualification period Fakulty VI – Institute for Urban and Regional Planning / Urban and Regional Economics
Reference number: VI-31/18 (starting at the earliest possible / until 30 september 2019 / closing date for applications 02/03/18)
- Teaching and research (in German and English) in urban and regional economics; independent teaching of different class formats (lectures, seminars, etc.) and supervision of final graduation theses.
- Active contribution to development of research projects (incl. grant writing) and to internationalization of teaching and research.
- Presentation of research results at international conferences and publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
- University self- administration tasks in regard to research and teaching.
- Agreement on objectives and expected results of chair contribution.
The position is explicitly designed to initiate research projects by means of third-party funds to establish a midterm- perspective for a distinct qualification position (Habilitation).
Requirements: Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) and PhD in urban and regional planning, human geography, or economics/business administration with urban and regional research focus. Proven experience in business-oriented urban and regional research desired. Very good working skills in German and English - further language skills desired. Proven interest for research questions in activity-fields of the department, to be submitted in form of synopsis of aspired research projects.
For more information about the research topics and activity fields of the chair, visit:
Please send your written and electronic application with the reference number and the usual documents to:Technische Universität Berlin - Der Präsident - Fakultät VI, Institut für Stadt- und Regionalplanung, FG
Stadt- und Regionalökonomie, Prof. Dr. Lech Suwala, Sekr. B4, Hardenbergstr. 40a, 10623 Berlin and by e-mail as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored.
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
The vacancy is also available on the internet at http://www.personalabteilung.tu-berlin.de/menue/jobs/