In 2014, the RSA launched its China Division which is based at the Chinease Academy of Science. To celebrate the launch of the China Division, Taylor and Francis have produced a virtual issue of Regional Studies on China. Click here to access the virtual issue.
The RSA offers a reduced membership rate for new members who join the RSA's China Division and who are based in China. The China Division membership includes online journal access to the following 21 academic journals:
- Regional Studies
- Spatial Economic Analysis
- Territory, Politics, Governance
- Regional Studies, Regional Science
- Area Development and Policy (NEW FROM 2016)
- Entrepreneurship & Regional Development
- International Planning Studies
- Policy Studies
- Planning Practice and Research
- Regional Insights
- Climate and Development
- Eurasian Geography and Economics
- Urban Policy and Research
- Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability
- Environmental Politics
- Innovation and Development
- Eastern European Politics
- Baltic Journal of Economics
- Development Studies Research
- Urban, Planning and Transport Research
In addition, the China Division membership includes all other RSA membership benefits such as research funding opportunities and awards, open networks and collaborations, an expert register, reduced members' rates for RSA events, conferences and discounted publications.
The China Division membership rates in 2017 are as follows:
|Membership fee for the RSA China Division membership (12 months from the day of joining)|
|Early Career membership||£20.00|
2017 Annual Academic Conference of the RSA China Division
From 28th to 30th July 2017 the RSA China Division in partnership with the Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography and the Chinese Academy of Sciences hosted its annual conference in Urumqi, Xinjiang.
The conference was entitled "BRI Regional Cooperation and Common Development" and around one hundred delegates from all over the country attended, both academics and graduate students.
Click here to see the report on the this very informative and successful conference, or alternatively you can click on the link on the right of this page.
The China Division is a limited agent for the Regional Studies Association but without any authority to incur financial liability for that Association.
- No events coming up.