RSA Research Network Grant Scheme
In 1985, the RSA Board agreed to introduce Research Networks (formerly referred to as Working Groups) to the Association's activity portfolio. A list of current and previous Research Networks is available below.
In 2015, the Association introduced an increased Research Network funding scheme which is part of the 50th Anniversary celebration of the Association and available in 2015 and 2016 only. As part of this Research Network Scheme, up to five Research Networks awarded based on quality are funded with up to £10,000 each in 2015 and an additional up to five Research Networks will be funded under the same scheme in 2016.
The full Terms and Conditions governing these increased Research Networks’ grants are available in the 2015- 2016 Research Network Handbook.
Forthcoming application deadlines
2017 Round: 31st July 2017, 16.00 (GMT)
If you have any queries, please consult the 2015-2016 Handbook or contact Klara.Sobekova@regionalstudies.org.
Please send your applications to email@example.com
- (2015-2018) EU Cohesion Policy
- (2015-2018) Financial Geographies (FinGeo)
- (2015-2018) Leadership and Urban and Regional Development
- (2015-2018) Migration, Inter-Connectivity and Regional Development (MICaRD)
- (2015-2018) Smart City-Regional Governance for Sustainability
- (2016-2019) Regional Economic and Policy History
- (2016-2019) Sustainability Transitions in the Coastal Zone
For a list of previous research networks, please see our research networks archive →